It would be VERY handy to be able to launch a usercontrol as a modal layer when uploading an image or file....even a modal browser window would be fine.
- At a very basic level I want to be able to upload a file or image but allow the user to select the sub folder in to which they save.
- I would also like to be able to upload more than one file and possibly allow the user to enter some meta data to attach.
- For images I have a cropper control that I would like to use.
So for example
- User selects file to upload
- user select sub folder
- file uploads
- user is presented with the image to select a crop region
- user can enter a title and caption that is stored in a meta store for the image
I can implement all this myself but I need a mechanism for it to seemlessly interact with Typps
I can not see a way to implement this with Typps. FCKEDIT does allow it but I want to use Typps.
Is this possible?