Typss giving runtime error in IE 6.0

Oct 4, 2010 at 9:24 AM

After inserting a table using this Typps control, i added two or three rows, and clicked "Delete row" or "Delete column" twice. When i do this i am getting a run time error in I.E 6.0 version alone.

Please help me on this.

Coordinator
Oct 4, 2010 at 11:54 AM
Alagiyanathan wrote:

After inserting a table using this Typps control, i added two or three rows, and clicked "Delete row" or "Delete column" twice. When i do this i am getting a run time error in I.E 6.0 version alone.

Please help me on this.

Hello, this is an existing bug in the Editor and the overall performance and usability in ie6 will be improved in a new release I shall be pushing this saturday.

Thank you for reporting.

Alessandro

Oct 4, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Thanks for the info, Alessandro!

Thanks,

Alagiyanathan.J

Senior Developer

Ventech Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd

A SEI CMMI M Level 5 software company

www.ventechsolutions.com

Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 5:24 PM
To: Alagiyanathan J
Subject: Re: Typss giving runtime error in IE 6.0 [typps:229519]

Alagiyanathan wrote:

Please help me on this.

Hello, this is an existing bug in the Editor and the overall performance and usability in ie6 will be improved in a new release I shall be pushing this saturday.

Thank you for reporting.

Alessandro

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (typps@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email typps@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Hello, I just want to let you know that in the latest release this is all fixed. I encourage you to upgrade. IE6 is supported nicely in this release. If you find some inconsistencies, let me know. Currently all features work in the same way in IE6 except for the slideshow in the image picker( which is not super useful). I'll improve in that area too in a coming release.

Alessandro

Oct 26, 2010 at 7:29 AM

Thanks for the info, Alessandro!

Thanks,

Alagiyanathan.J

Senior Developer

Ventech Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd

A SEI CMMI M Level 5 software company

www.ventechsolutions.com

Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 1:04 AM
To: Alagiyanathan J
Subject: Re: Typss giving runtime error in IE 6.0 [typps:229519]

Hello, I just want to let you know that in the latest release this is all fixed. I encourage you to upgrade. IE6 is supported nicely in this release. If you find some inconsistencies, let me know. Currently all features work in the same way in IE6 except for the slideshow in the image picker( which is not super useful). I'll improve in that area too in a coming release.

Alessandro

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (typps@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email typps@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com